Better Homes and Gardens Garden Club™ Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the Better Homes and Gardens Garden Club?
2. What does a membership include?
3. How much does a membership cost?
4. When will I receive my welcome package?
5. I haven’t received my first e-newsletter?
6. How do I access past e-newsletters and all other information?
7. Is my yearly membership renewed automatically?
8. I forgot my member login information-how should I do?
9. How do I update my email address, mailing address or change my password?
10. May I sign up for the club if I live outside the United States?
11. May I pay by check or only by credit card?
12. Can I sign-up by fax instead of online?
13. How do I cancel my BHG Garden Club membership and receive a refund?
14. Membership supplies are limited. We reserve the right to substitute items of equal or greater value.
The BHG Garden Club is an exclusive membership club from Better Homes and Gardens.
It gives you exclusive gardening information from our editorial team of experts. Along with all the membership benefits, our sponsors will be sending you FREE samples and gardening products throughout the membership period. All memberships end March 1, 2010. Sign up right away as memberships are limited.
A membership includes:
- Welcome Package:
- Club Membership Card–includes your code for 10% off purchases at our BHG store (shop.bhg.com)–all year round! Exclusions may apply.
- Nature’s Garden magazine issue – Retail value: $6.99
- Coupons for discounts from sponsors
- Product Sample mailings:
- Free Product samples will be sent to you throughout the year from our sponsors. Upon joining, you will receive all future shipments, not product samples that mailed prior to your membership start date.
- Six e-newsletters full of insider information from our editors. Each e-newsletter includes:
- Letter from our BHG garden editors
- Schedule for exclusive chats with editors
- Exclusive online editorial content
- Access to many other garden benefits (including our Garden Shed Building Plan, retail value of $19.95 and only available online).
A Garden Club membership costs only $9.95 for the entire year.
This will be shipped to the mailing address you provide approximately 3-5 weeks after you become a member.
It is possible your e-mail provider or internet provider has blocked the Garden Club newsletter from your inbox. To ensure you receive the Garden Club email, please add BHGGardenClub@email.bhg.com to your e-mail address book.
Log on to your account at www.bhg.com/gardenclub and sign in to the secure Garden Club membership page. It will contain all your exclusive online content.
Click on the back arrow ◄ beside “previous” at the top of the page, and you may scroll through previous e-newsletters and access prior information.
You will need Adobe Reader to open and view any PDF files included on the membership page or within the e-newsletters. If your computer is less than 5 years old, it’s likely you already have the reader installed. Click here to download the FREE Adobe Reader.
No. You will be reminded by e-mail prior to the expiration of your Garden Club membership to sign up again for next years program.
Your member login information is contained in your order confirmation e-mail you received at sign-up. If you know your e-mail address but have forgotten your password, we'll be happy to send it to your e-mail inbox. Log in at www.bhg.com/gardenclub and click “forgot your password.”
If you've changed e-mail providers or e-mail accounts, or if you’ve changed your mailing address, you'll need to update your Garden Club member information to ensure you are able to access your e-newsletters and receive your FREE product mailings.
Sorry, the Garden Club is only available to United States residents at this time.
Payments for the Garden Club will only be accepted by the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card.
Yes. Click here to download the order form and fax the completed form to 515-284-3045.
Log in to your account, click Customer Service and on the left-hand side under Garden Club select “Cancel Your Service.” Please note upon canceling you will no longer receive e-newsletters or your welcome box.
You will receive a full refund if your request is received within 7 days of your initial sign-up date for Garden Club. After 7 days, you will no longer be eligible for a refund as your welcome box will be in the process of shipping.