Shady area ground cover
I live in a condo and the front of our building gets no sun because of a large tree. What kind of ground cover can we use in this area in place of grass? We have sodded before and everything dies.
Submitted by duchene53

There are many shade tolerant groundcovers that could work well in this situation. Go to the advanced search option of our plant encyclopedia, indicate your Hardiness Zone, and check groundcover as a type of plant as well as shade for light exposure. You'll get a list of plants that could grow in these conditions in your area.

Answered by DSchrock