Moving a potted plant
In your July 2009 issue you had a "device" that made moving potted plants easy. It looked like a chain and it went around the body of the pot. I tore out the page.. and now I can't find it. Please help!! I'm pretty sure you gave a website of where to find it. Thanks so much for helping. I appreciate it!
Submitted by BHGPhotoContest

The device we showed is called the PotLifter. It take two people to use it, but it is a wonderful tool. I have used it for moving large pots, boulders, even bags of concrete. You can find it here:

Answered by BHGgardenEditors