Flower that looks like a curly worm

Just moved in anew house and have something growing that looks like a green worm coming up from the ground with a little curly thing on the end. What is it?

Submitted by nancykropp

Hi, I'm so sorry, but from this description I have no clue what you have growing in your garden. I would suggest taking a digital photo of it and showing it to someone at your local garden center. I just can't guess with this limited information.

Answered by doug.jimerson