With her incredible turkey expertise and her easy-going personality, Miller is a favorite with national and regional media. Interviews of note include CBS's The Early Show, CNBC's Squawk Box, The Wayne Brady Show, The Other Half and Larry King Live.
What is the recipe for chicken noodle soup pictured in the magazine?
Sorry to tease you with such a delicious image! Here is that amazing recipe, enjoy!
Old-Fashioned Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 3-1/2- to 4-pound chicken, cut up, or 2-1/2 pounds meaty chicken pieces
- 8 cups water
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (1 medium)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup chopped carrot (2 medium)
- 1 cup chopped celery (2 stalks)
- 1-1/2 cups dried egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
1. In a 6- to 8-quart Dutch oven combine chicken, water, onion, salt, pepper, and bay leaf. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 1-1/2 hours or until chicken is very tender.
2. Remove chicken from broth. When cool enough to handle, remove meat from bones. Discard bones and skin. Cut meat into bite-size pieces; set aside. Discard bay leaf. Skim fat from broth.
3. Bring broth to boiling. Stir in carrot and celery. Simmer, covered, about 5 minutes. Stir in noodles. Simmer, covered, 5 minutes more or until noodles are tender but still firm. Stir in chicken and parsley; heat through.
4. Makes 8 servings (10-1/2 cups)
Community Answers 0