With her incredible turkey expertise and her easy-going personality, Miller is a favorite with national and regional media. Interviews of note include CBS's The Early Show, CNBC's Squawk Box, The Wayne Brady Show, The Other Half and Larry King Live.
What is a good recipe for Sweet Potato Pie?
Try this delicious recipe. Good luck!
Sweet Potato Pie
- 1 recipe Single-Crust Pie Pastry, see recipe, or 1 rolled refrigerated unbaked pie crust (1/2 of a 15-oz. pkg.)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 5-oz. can evaporated milk
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. finely shredded lemon peel
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 2 medium sweet potatoes peeled, cooked, and mashed (1-1/3 cups)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare pastry and line 9-inch pie plate.
2. In bowl beat eggs with whisk. Whisk in sugar, evaporated milk, butter, lemon peel, and nutmeg. Whisk in sweet potatoes until combined. Pour into crust-lined pie plate.
3. To prevent overbrowning, cover edges of pastry with foil. Bake 30 minutes. Uncover edges and bake 20 to 30 minutes more or until filling is set and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Cover and refrigerate within 2 hours after it cools. Makes 8 servings.