With her incredible turkey expertise and her easy-going personality, Miller is a favorite with national and regional media. Interviews of note include CBS's The Early Show, CNBC's Squawk Box, The Wayne Brady Show, The Other Half and Larry King Live.
What is a good recipe for BBQ chicken in a slow cooker?
We sure do! Try this one out and let us know what you think:
Chicken Drumsticks with Barbecue Sauce
- 3 pounds chicken drumsticks
- 1-1/2 cups bottled barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1. Place drumsticks on unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly brown, turning once. Place drumsticks in a 3-1/2 or 4-quart slow cooker.
2. Combine barbecue sauce, honey, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce; pour over drumsticks.
3. Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours or on high-heat setting for 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
4. Makes: 8 servings
Community Answers 0