What is semisoft cheese with garlic and fine herb?

Your recipe for Chicken-Broccoli mac and cheese calls for "semisoft cheese with garlic and fine herbs. What kind of cheese is that and where can i find it?
Submitted by RENE.SULLIVAN

Hello! Out of the many good brands of semisoft cheese out there, you might consider looking for Boursin cheese brand.  It comes in a small box and can be found with other specialty cheeses. Look for it in large supermarkets or ask a representative for help in locating it. Smaller grocery stores might not carry it.  Good luck!

Answered by BHGFood

Community Answers 0

Answer this Question

Enter an Answer to this Question
500 characters left