What is a recipe for ginger beef?
Try this highly-rated recipe:
Ginger Beef with Broccoli
- 6 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium onions, cut into wedges
- 1-1/2 pounds beef round steak, cut into 1/2-inch bias-sliced strips
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 3/4-ounce envelope beef gravy mix
- 4 cups broccoli flowerets
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
1. In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart crockery cooker place carrots, onions, beef strips, ginger, and garlic. Stir together water, soy sauce, and beef gravy mix. Pour over meat and vegetables in cooker.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours.
3. If using low-heat setting, turn to high-heat setting. Stir in broccoli. Cover and cook 15 minutes more on high-heat setting or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Serve over hot cooked rice. Makes 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 6 servings
- Calories 327,
- Total Fat (g) 6,
- Saturated Fat (g) 2,
- Cholesterol (mg) 54,
- Sodium (mg) 476,
- Carbohydrate (g) 37,
- Fiber (g) 4,
- Protein (g) 31,
- Vitamin A (DV%) 163,
- Vitamin C (DV%) 88,
- Calcium (DV%) 8,
- Iron (DV%) 22,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Community Answers 0