Ask Better Homes & Gardens

Experts and BHG readers answer.

Who do I contact to take care of moisture/mold along basement walls?

I've noticed moisture along my basement walls and some mold. I believe when it rains the water is running towards the foundation and not away. I'm not sure who to contact to have this fixed. I want to make sure I get the right people at the right cost. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Submitted by Beatriz.Adorno2

Community Answers1

Answer this Question
Enter an Answer to this Question

500 characters left

Boy, that seems to be a common question around the net. Been Googling around too as I have the same sort of issues with my basement. Found these guys answering similar questions:
Submitted by superviet